Liberty of Conscience in Medicine – a Declaration
Conscience Laws & Healthcare Conference
Melbourne July 2009 - See brochure on http://lmf.cam.org.au/index.php?option=com_docman&Itemid=52 for outline of proceedings and see http://www.vimeo.com/7809169 for actual presentations and The Coercionof Doctors pdf.
- Is Conscience In Medicine a religious organisation?
- Is there a sponsoring organisation?
- So why then Conscience In Medicine?
- Was there a trigger to this?
- Is it intended for Conscience In Medicine to do submissions?
- Then why haven’t other organisations set this up – like the AMA?
- What do you mean by a stand-alone site?
- How is it financed and who started it?
- So who/what kicked it off?
- Who do you think will support this Declaration?
- How do we contact you?
- How do you see the future of this Declaration?
- Why have you singled out this particular issue?
- There are some who say that conscience is inconsistent with good medical practice and scientifically proven medicine – what do you say to this?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!